About the NEO
The vision of the NEO is to influence NN/LM’s use of evaluation to engage and learn about its programs, make good decisions, and enhance the visibility of its successes. Strategies are organized around five main aims.
- The NEO will support the NN/LM leadership’s ability to make data-driven decisions.
- The NEO will collaborate with the regional medical libraries to increase use of evaluation in their regions.
- The NEO will provide quality evaluation training opportunities to build evaluation skills of network members.
- The NEO will work to increase visibility of NN/LM’s program successes.
- The NEO will provide new written materials about effective and emerging evaluation practices and trends.
Planning & Evaluating Health Information Outreach Projects
This guide provides evaluation tools and resources in five categories
- Community Assessment
- Evaluation Planning
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Reporting and Visualizing
- Additional Resources
NN/LM Evaluation Office (NEO)
Funded by the National Library of Medicine under Contract No. UG4LM012343 with the University of Washington
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7155