Stay Connected with NN/LM MAR
- Boost Box - a monthly webinar to boost your knowledge of NLM products or other health information topics
- Lunch with the RML - a monthly webinar to share experiences and ideas with MAR staff and Network members
- MAR-L Listserv - Subscribe to weekly announcements to keep aware of breaking developments from NLM, funding opportunitites, and other important information
- The MAReport - quarterly newsletter for the NN/LM Middle Atlantic Region
- MARquee News Blog - announcements, upcoming events, technology tips, etc.
- Facebook - "Like" us on the popular social networking site
- Twitter - Follow us on Twitter for information resources that you can use
NLM and K-12 Professionals
Whether you work in a K-12 School, Community or Faith-Based Organization providing after school programming, NLM provides resources to help enrich your curriculum/program. The National Library of Medicine (NLM), the world's largest medical library and a component of the National Institutes of Health, produces a variety of web-based resources for use by K-12 health and science educators.
Educators are welcome to review and use the modules or lesson plans, in whole or in-part, for their students’ interests, levels and academic goals. These resources are designed to engage students’ interest in and foster their analysis of a variety of health and science related topics.
Locate online resources in the following topics:
To request training on NLM resources for K-12 Professionals contact Lydia Collins at email@example.com
NLM Online and Traveling Exhibition Program
The Exhibition Program creates lively and informative exhibitions and educational resources that enhance awareness of and appreciation for the collections of the National Library of Medicine. The Exhibition Program creates lively and informative exhibitions and educational resources that enhance awareness of and appreciation for the collections of the National Library of Medicine. These exhibitions and educational resources engage diverse audiences and explore a variety of topics in the history of medicine.
Explore. Discover. Enjoy.